- Update on Bitcoin $XBT $BTC
- The Euro: Just because it’s obvious doesn’t mean you should fade it
- Tricks for Hanging On in a Melt Up
- Behavioral Autos: $F $GM
- Of Bubbles and Polls
- What’s up with the dollar and yields?
- 2018. You ready?
- So you want to short bitcoin? Here’s your road map.
- Of Patterns and Psychology: Shorting TSLA by the Numbers
- The Vibe in Rates Has Changed. Know Yourself.
- Quantitative Tightening and Mortgages
- The Easy Macro Policy Hack
- The Dollar, the Euro and Rates
- How much economic info is there in the yield curve?
- TSLA – Closing Below 300 is a Big Deal
- Oil Stocks – This Time of Year Investors Love to Play the Laggard
- The Last Post on Gold
- Fed Chairman Powell – AYNTK
- Currency Update: Changes in Narrative
- Official Roll Out of the New Blog
- Market Update: We’re All Short Gamma
- The Anatomy of a Trade: Copper
- Approaching Critical Short-Term Levels in Precious Metals
- Tax Cuts, Fed Chair, the Dollar and Bonds. En Garde.
- Credit Spreads and Sticker Shock
- Mexican Peso, Brazilian Real, and the EM risk Cycle
- Quick Thought on Oil Stocks
- Going All Macro, All the Time
- Where We Are in the Emerging Market and Big Dollar Cycle
- 15 Things Global Macro Investors Should Have Learned from The Great Financial Crisis and Aftermath
- Of Currency Markets and Central Banks
- Part 3 of interview with Jeremy Schwartz
- Part 2 of interview with Jeremy Schwartz
- Interview with Jeremy Schwartz
- The Fed, International Weakness, and the Impotence of Monetary Policy
- Emerging Markets Back-to-School Special: The Three Factors to Look For
- I believe two things (and that might be enough)
- Views on the Big Dollar (and the euro)
- China’s FX Paradigm Shift: What Are They Doing?
- The Curious Case of Silver Coins
- Why Emerging Markets Won’t Crash
- Calling Out the Europe-Wags-US Bond Story
- Simple is Good (EM and Commodities)
- Podcast of 2015 Broad Outline. Warning: Contains Nuance
- Gold: Thinking about how far we fall
- Trading Fixed Income: Falling Knives, and EM local (market views)
- Market update for a friend
- There is zero correlation between the Fed printing and the money supply. Deal with it.
- 2s-10s, the update
- You Don’t Really Understand the Carry Trade, Do You?
- Everything you think you know about the Fed is wrong
- Video: Introspection – 2010 vs. now
- Gold and Silver – where do we go from here?
- 2s-10s: be vwery, vwery afwaid
- Looking to add equity risk but are afraid at these levels? Look to copper and the Commodity Unwind
- AAPL and Gold: Still all about Bubble Psychology
- Framework for Thinking about the Buck: It’s an Overhang, not a Hangover
- The Case against Commodities and Emerging Markets
- Cash Hurts–but so does Crash: Market update
- Update of the Structural Bear-killer post
- Four charts tell a powerful story of where we are. They all say “It’s Structural this time”
- Surprise! (index): Update
- The Effects of QE on UST Yields—Now the Answers Start to Matter
- Trading note on Silver and Gold (A quick post from il Bel Paese)
- Sentiment and trading views, feat. Gold, Silver, AAPL and Mortgage REITs
- The Other Big Lie
- AIG/TARP/Stress Test: C’mon, say it. Thank you Tim Geithner, Hank Paulson, and Ben Bernanke
- Berlusconi: Why He’s no Donald Trump
- Toxic migration and the bull case
- One thing about Paul Ryan’s nomination that really matters
- Why are Global Macro hedge funds struggling?
- Back in the Saddle
- Europe Is “Like the Drowning Man,” Dow Says: Policymakers Fix Engine on Car with Faulty Brakes
- A quick example on base money and money supply
- A Framework for thinking about Gold and Silver
- What if the Fed doesn’t throw a party and everyone comes? (market view)
- The takeaway: Germany is pot committed
- Quick market comment on the Spanish rescate
- Bernanke, breakevens, and volatility
- How you can go broke taking profits. Really. Reflection effects.
- Euro. It’s a Design flaw. And it’s fatal
- The Book List
- IMF and Spain – putting on the face paint
- More Greek Cognitive Illusion: What they really think about Germany
- Reagan’s gone. You’re old. Get over it.
- Big, Fat Cognitive Illusion (and all of us are more Greek than we think)
- Chinese growth: of Panda Huggers and Muggers:
- MARK DOW: Another Grim Year for 2012–Even For Commodities
- Was JPM hedging, unhedging, or speculating?
- Why we misinterpret Chinese RRR cuts
- Intro to my Behavioral Macro microblog